The Tranquility in the midst of a busy day.......



Dawn breaks with a busy life
Am I running or my dreams ?
I wonder where the cusp meets
Abstemious,insanic i run
with the phase of life.

As the waves dashed against
the cliff,i moved furiously.
Traffic lights blinked,horn cried..
found even the dust in an urge.

Like an impulsive person
i caught a bus.
fine lipstick colured lips were
stiched,smiles outdated.
Eyes devoid of passion
dreams are running with the puppet?

x x x x x x x

Ripples murmmer to the sea
"wait i'l come back".
And the shore never sleeps
in memmory of her waves
Finches hang out in dawns
with their stories untold...
Hazy drizzle with a breeze
rejoices the mind and the
tang of a tender coconut
fills the heart!!!!
Hussky dusk with a splendid
sun enchaunts the body
Now where my dreams went?
Oh...they are following me...
x x x x x x x x
It ought to be the stop
where i should get down
Alas i'm back for the
Running race!!!!!

ANJANA V

Comments